Here's how to delete an appliance (or multiple appliances) from a specific tank. This process begins by finding the account containing the tank you're looking for.
1. Find the account with the tank associated with the appliances you want to delete by using one of the following:
2. Regardless of how you get to the account, the detail account screen for that customer will be displayed.
3. Left-click the tab located near the top of the window.
4. Left-click the tab located near the center window.
5. Left-click the tab located underneath the Safety Check tab.
6. To remove an existing appliance, locate the buttons to the right of the Appliance's tab.
7. Select the appliance you would like to remove.
Note: Which appliance record you have selected is indicated by the arrow on the left-hand side of the grid.
8. Press the button to delete the appliance.
9. This will prompt the Delete Record Confirmation screen:
10. Press if you'd like to delete the appliance from the tank, or press to cancel.
11. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.