Here's how to change the look of a customer location map.
1. Find the account with the map you want to change by using one of the following:
2. Regardless of how you get to the account, the detail account screen for that customer will be displayed.
3. Left-click the button found near
4. Right-click anywhere on the map itself.
5. This will display a popup menu showing the different things that can be done to the map.
6. Left click on the function you want to perform.
7. The function you selected will either be immediately performed (like zooming in or out) or popup dialog boxes will appear (like Configure Map) with further options and instructions.
You can also use this same technique to change the look of a Route Map or a Stop Map.
8. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.