The system will automatically display each tank location on the account map and the route map. Initially, the location will be determined by the address and will be shown by a symbol. However, these may or may not be exact (for instance if you have a Post Office box as an address). Therefore, you should specifically position the exact location of each tank using this procedure. When you do this, a tank symbol will be shown.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Tanks.
2. A drop down menu will appear
3. Left-click on Find a Tank or Equipment.
4. This will display the Find a Tank or Equipment window.
5. Depending on what you know about the tank, you can find the tank you're looking for by using one of the following procedures:
6. Whichever procedure you use, the Add, Change, Delete Tanks window will be displayed.
7. Left-click the button.
8. This will display the detailed account screen for that customer.
9. Left-click the tab located near the top of the screen.
10. Left-click the button which will bring up the Tank Change window.
11. Left-click on the button and follow the instructions on this window:
12. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.