Here's how to add a new delivery batch.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Bookkeeping.
2. A drop down menu will appear
4. Left-click on Add a Delivery Batch.
5. This will display the Enter Deliveries window for entering deliveries.
6. The new batch number will be displayed in blue in the lower right part of the window.
7. Make sure all of the information on this window is correct:
Note: This date MUST be a date within the Period selected unless you have this turned off in Invoicing Preferences. However, it is strongly suggested that you leave Date Error Checking turned ON.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that these dates and selections are accurate. Once you start entering transactions into this batch, you will not be able to go back and change them. Review the help on How the System Handles Bookkeeping Dates to be sure you understand how these dates work.
8. Move the cursor to each of the other fields and select from the drop-down list or key in that information as appropriate:
The only trucks that will appear on the drop-down list are those that are set up as an Equipment Type of either "Bobtail" or "Boom Truck" or "Service Truck".
9. If you want to enter deliveries to this batch at this time, left-click on the tab.
10. Then go to the Enter Deliveries procedure for help on entering deliveries.