When the typical methods of finding a customer aren't getting you the results you're looking for, you can try doing an advanced customer search. This allows you type in any information you know about the customer, and Lynx will do it's best to find the account you're looking for.
From the Lynx Main Menu. . .
1. Left-click on Customers.
2. Left-click on Advanced Customer Search.
3. This will display the Advanced Customer Search window.
4. Type in any criteria about the customer you're looking for and left-click the button.
5. Lynx will then show a list of all accounts that include any of the criteria you entered. With the "Type" column pointing you to the referenced criteria.
To see the advanced customer search in action, click here.
6. You can go to any of the listed accounts by either double-clicking them or left-clicking the button.